Cocoa Processing in Nigeria – The Early-bird approach
Wed, Feb 9, 2022 · 10:00 AM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
When it comes to cocoa processing in Nigeria, there are critical issues that need attention in the present - funding, income, environmental issues, trade policies, infrastructure, research, and development/quality data, COVID implications, etc. For every industry, it is important to understand the market trends, practices and characteristics; and be able to navigate the challenges and utilising all opportunities for success. In addition to these, timing also plays a big role in achieving market share and positioning.
In this webinar, we look at the strategy of early-bird investment and its impact on achieving success in cocoa processing in Nigeria.
- International Sales Manager at Business Unit Cocoa, Chocolate, Coffee, Nuts processing
- Sales support for local Bühler hubs in African countries (and other countries throughout the globe)
- 13 years with Bühler in cocoa processing
- >25 years in cocoa & chocolate
- Worked for Barry Callebaut, ADM and several local cocoa processors in Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire.
- Build greenfield plants for Barry Callebaut (Tema) and ADM (Kumasi).
- Former Operations & Engineering...
Manuel is the Managing Director of Bühler Nigeria and has extensive experience in and proficient passion for emerging markets. In his previous roles he was responsible for Business Development in African and Asian markets. Manuel studied in...